Sunday, September 22, 2013

Introduction.

Assalamualaikum WBT

  First of all , I would like to introduce my self. My name is Nur Erra Fazira binti Azman. I am 20 years old. I was born in Hospital Besar Melaka on 17th September 1993. I am from DECOM 5C.

  Why I choose to write about Kanang ? This is because in form 3, I had learned about him for my "Bahasa Malaysia". I learned about him in a novel titled 'Kanang: Cerita Seorang Pahlawan'. In this novel written by Maznan Noordin, it has all story about Kanang from his childhood until his retirement. I want to tell others about Kanang braveness and his sacrifice for our country when he was struggling to save our country.


  For me, He is one of Malaysian Best Warrior and because of that i want to share his story, his experience, his life so that it can be guidance for the Malaysian. My objective is to create awareness among people about the hardships soldiers fought against the communist. Secondly, to identified the success of Malaysian heroes when they are fighting and struggling for our country peace and freedom. Third to show appreciation towards the other Malaysian fighter.






No comments:

Post a Comment